Zanzibar is a special holiday destination ideal for week long stays, honey moons or weekend escapes. Zanzibar is an ideal destination for holiday getaways, relaxation and adventure. Zanzibar is the place to be if you desire to combine beach holidays with water sports and big game watching. The beaches of the North and East Coasts have won world acclaim. Zanzibar’s shallow lagoons with colorful coral gardens offer some of the best dive centres in the world. Some of the centres are PADI accredited.
Zanzibar’s fame in the world is attributed to its spices hence the name “Spice Island”. It is the leading exporter of clove (Karafuu) and some tours are centred on spice farms. The old town, ‘Mji Mkongnwe’ to the locals, has impressive historical buildings like-House of wonders (former house of Sultan Barghash and first to be electrified), Palace Museum (People’s Palace), Livingstone’s House, Old Fort, former slave market, bazaars, old harbour etc. Other attractions includes festival of Mwaka Kongwa and the rich Swahili culture.
North Coast of Zanzibar is one of the most ideal place for beach holiday, relaxation and honeymoons. The beaches of Nungwi boasts some of the most luxurious beach hotels. Top of the range of the Zanzibar north coast hotels are Diamonds Gemma Dell Est Resort, Ras Nungwi Beach Hotel, Ocean Paradise Hotel, Double Tree Hilton Resort , The Z Beach Hotel, Diamonds Star Of The East Hotel, and Sandies Mapenzi Beach Club/ Hotel. The beach hotels of Zanzibar North coast cater for a diverse clientele. We have also included the hotels in the islands like Chapwani and Mnemba.
Weekends Away Rates/ Prices Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- USD 733 PP Validity 1 Nov-23 DEC 2012 (Low Season)
- USD 800 PP Validity-10JUN-30JUN; 1SEP-31 SEP 2012 (Mid Season)
- USD 850 PP Validity-1JUL-31Aug 2012 ( Mid Season)
- USD 1024.00 Validity 23DEC-9Jan 2012 (Peak Season)
The above rates include accommodation on half board and one way airport transfers from Airport to Hotel on Hotel car.
Karafuu Beach Hotel Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Garden Room USD 295.00 Validity 1APR-30 Jun 2012
- Garden Room USD 406.00 Validity 1Jul-20 Jul 2012
- Garden Room USD 469.00 Validity 2 Jul -31 Aug 2012
- Garden Room USD 418.00 Valid 1Sep-22 Dec 2012
- Cottage Room USD 373.00 Validity 1APR-30 Jun 2012
- Cottage Room USD 484.00 Validity 1Jul-20 Jul 2012
- Cottage Room USD 496.00 Validity 2 Jul -31 Aug 2012
- Cottage Room USD 616.00 Valid 1Sep-22 Dec 2012
- Junior Suite USD 463.00 Validity 1APR-30 Jun 2012
- Junior Suite USD 553.00 Validity 1Jul-20 Jul 2012
- Junior Suite USD 637.00 Validity 2 Jul -31 Aug 2012
- Junior Suite USD 586.00 Valid 1Sep-22 Dec 201
The rates are inclusive of half board accommodation and one way transfer from Airport to hotel.